The Welsh Story
3,334 Miles and 164 Years later…
Some 164 years ago, in the year 1855, Welsh family ancestors made their way to the Scottish port of Aberdeen Harbour to embark on the month-long, 3,334 mile journey to Canada. Their destination – Scotland, Ontario.
Nestled in one of Canada’s leading farming regions, the Welsh family began building their new life in “Ontario’s Garden”, Norfolk County’s Scotland, Ontario. And they’ve remained in Scotland ever since. In fact, it would be fair to say that the Welsh family has never really left Scotland!
Our Crops & Products
- GMO-free Bi-colour Sweet Corn
- GMO-free Yellow Sweet Corn
- Frozen Sweet Corn
- Traditional Millennium Asparagus
- Organic Millennium Asparagus
- Jamaican Pumpkins (Musquee de Provence)
Welsh Bros. is a member of: